We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; below we set out how we use your data.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
Changing your cookie settings
We recommend that you don’t change your cookie settings, as we can’t guarantee the performance of the site if you block some or all cookies.
If you do decide to change them, you can do this through your browser. Each browser works in a different way, so you’ll need to search for ‘cookie settings’ in your browser’s help section to find out how to do this.
Using your personal data
Any personal data submitted on this site will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or in relevant parts of the site.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send to you marketing communications which we think may be of interest to you by post or, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by using the unsubscribe details supplied in the communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will be utilising the information you provided in order to obtain quotations in respect of your insurances only, which means that we may need to pass this information on to third parties insurers’.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Security of your personal data
We and our suppliers will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
If supplied you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
Third party websites
Where this site contains links to other websites we are not responsible for their content. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.