Insurance for crafters,
CraftCover is an insurance policy created specifically for the UK Craft Industry. Get a quote today and see the difference we could make to your business.
Whereas other insurers may try to make your craft business suit their policy, CraftCover does things the other way around! Our industry-specific policy is great value and provides the cover your craft business needs to succeed.
CraftCover.com is the first fully-automated insurance provider, designed especially for the Craft industry by a Craft hobbyist.
- First fully automated system to purchase your craft insurance on line
- Buy your first policy, change your details mid term or even renew your policy - all with on line payment facilities
- Simple & easy to use
- Instant quotations, instant cover, and instant electronic documents
- Helpful advice and guidance for craft businesses
- Easily see what cover you need
- Cover your business with the minimum of fuss
- Once done, you can concentrate purely on your crafting
- Access your documents online 24/7
- Policy documents available straight away
- Easy-to-send documents provide proof of cover
- Ideal for sending to craft event organisers etc.
- Only pay for the cover you need
- Ensure your liability is covered before you sell products
- Cover to address industry-specific pressures
- Competitive prices and helpful support
- Cover by crafters, for crafters
- Ideal for small or larger craft businesses
- Policy written specifically for the UK’s Craft Industry
- Experienced and friendly staff ready to help anytime
Enjoying a great deal and trouble-free cover with CraftCover? Why not spread the word to fellow crafters! Simply click here, copy the html snippet and paste it into your website code. This will display an accreditation icon which links back to the CraftCover site - Insurance for crafters, by crafters.
At CraftCover we have a range of insurance policies to suit your business. Get in touch with us to find out more or select your craft below and find out how our tailored insurance can help your business:
If you’re a professional crafter or if simply you’re into creative hobbies, this is one thing you won’t want to miss. We’re lucky enough to visit lots of craft fairs and shows, after which we’ll post reviews on these pages.
It’s August and it’s time for another crafter to be interviewed in our ‘Crafter in the Spotlight’! Whilst scrolling through […]
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.