An example of Craft Cover’s top tip is to always check Pinterest before starting your project – it is a fantastic resource for crafting tips and ‘how to’ tutorials on just about everything, and great for inspiration too.
The competition will end on the 16th October, so you will have plenty of time to think of your winning entry. You can even attach a photo or video to your entry of your craft tip in action, if you want to improve your chances of being selected as the winner!
To enter, let us know your handiest craft tip by leaving a comment on our Facebook/Instagram competition post or sending us a tweet.
And now for the boring bit! The following terms and conditions will apply to the competition:
Entrants are providing information to Craft Cover and this competition is in no way associated to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Anyone that enters must be over the age of 18 and live in the UK.
- There is no fee for entering this competition.
- Any images that are submitted must be the entrant’s own.
- The winner will be picked by our professional panel of judges.
- Under exceptional circumstances, we may need to extend the closing date of the competition.
- If you win the competition, we will contact you via the social media platform that you have used to submit your entry.
- We reserve the right to use your submitted tip, photos and videos to promote our own business, including being shared on our own website and social media accounts.
- Entries are not permitted from employees of Craft Cover or Walmsleys Commercial Insurance Brokers.